UGHS Senior Portrait Guidelines
Every year the Bronco Tales Yearbook Staff asks seniors to submit a photograph for publication. Most seniors have their picture taken by a professional studio, family member, or friend. Any choice is fine, but make sure your senior’s portrait follows the guidelines specified below. In addition to submitting a senior portrait, this year we are asking all parents to submit a baby/toddler photo that will be used to create a slideshow which will be shown before the graduation ceremony.
Senior portraits and
the accompanying baby photo
are due by:
December 7th, 2018
1. Only SCHOOL-RELATED PROPS are allowed in the portraits. No animals, pets, or guns are allowed and hats are strongly discouraged!
2. The Union Grove High School Dress Code must be followed.
3. “Selfie-style portraits” (pictures where it is clear the senior was the person holding the camera to photograph their self) will not be allowed.
4. The pictures must be VERTICAL/”Portrait-style” in alignment – NO HORIZONTAL/”Landscape-style” layouts accepted!
5. Resolution needs to be 180 dpi or higher and at least 3 inches in height.
6. Color format should be CMYK or RGB.
7. File format should be JPEG.
You will need to submit your senior’s portrait and accompanying baby photo to Mr. Kravig or to Patti Halbach, the main office administrative assistant, by this date. If no photograph is received, we will use the senior’s school identification photo (if available) or they will simply be listed as “Not Pictured.”
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Mr. Kravig, Yearbook Adviser