UGHS COVID-19 Dashboard
We are currently returning to all in-person learning beginning March 2, 2021. There is no school for students on February 26, 2021 and March 1, 2021.
Criteria for changes to our learning environment will be as follows:
PLEASE CHECK BACK, WE ARE AWAITING FINAL CRITERIA
Return to hybrid (A/B Day)
Change to all Virtual
WHERE CAN I GET TESTED FOR COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Community Testing Sites
- Central Racine County Testing Information
- Kenosha County Testing Information
- Walworth County Testing Information
EMOTIONAL WELLBEING RESOURCES
WHAT IS THE A-DAY / B-DAY HYBRID SCHEDULE?
Students report to school in-person on A-Days if their last name begins with the letters A through K. Students with last names that begin with L-Z report to school in-person on B-Days. Students will have remote learning on the days they are not in-person. Please refer to the schedule below to know when students have in-person learning. This hybrid schedule allows for distancing within all school buildings as recommended by the CDC and local health officials.
TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET SUPPORT
- If your student is having technology-related issues, check out the technology support webpage, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resources for Wisconsin residents during the public health emergency
- If you are unable to get assistance from the resources above, hotspots are available for checkout in the UGHS Library.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 HEALTH INFORMATION
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Central Racine County Health Department
- Cloth Face Coverings In Schools - What Families Need to Know
- Cover Your Cough
- Coronavirus Symptoms
- Handwashing fact sheets in English or Spanish - CDC
- Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus - NPR
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Wash Your Hands
- IMPACT 2-1-1: COVID-19 Information