There are two options to choose from when ordering/requesting a transcript:
- Stop into the Student Services office and fill out a Transcript Request Form. There is no cost for current students; there is a $4 per transcript charge for former/graduated students. (Please note, this option utilizes the paper mail system; it may take time for colleges or universities to receive a transcript due to processing at various locations.)
- Use Parchment - our online ordering service. The link to Parchment can be found below as well as directions. There is a $4 per transcript charge for the online service for current and former/graduated students. (Please note, this option is the quicker, more efficient of the two; colleges or universities will receive a transcript immediately; we recommend using this online service for college admission purposes.)
- Create an account at Parchment. Please note, once you have created an account you may log back in at any time to request additional transcripts.
- Add Union Grove High School to your Parchment account.
- Choose where you would like your transcript(s) sent.
- The fee is $4 per transcript for all students (current and former/graduated) when ordering through Parchment. Payment may be made by credit card.
Please utilize the help tab or contact Parchment with any questions.