Every year the Bronco Tales Yearbook Staff asks seniors to submit a photograph for publication. Most seniors have their picture taken by a professional studio, family member, or friend. Any choice is fine, but make sure your senior’s portrait follows the General Guidelines as specified below. The best time to have your senior’s photo taken is during the spring and summer months between now and next fall. This will allow your photography studio the time it needs to process your photo so that you will have it ready to submit to the Yearbook Staff on time.
In addition to submitting a senior portrait, this year we are asking all parents to submit a baby/toddler photo that will be used to create the end-of-the-year graduation slideshow.
Senior portraits and the accompanying baby photo are due by January 11th, 2016. You will need to submit your senior’s portrait and accompanying baby photo to Mr. Kravig or to Patti Halbach, the main office administrative assistant, by this date. If no photograph is received, we will use the senior’s school identification photo (if available) or they will simply be listed as “Not Pictured.”
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Mr. Kravig, UGUHS Yearbook Adviser
1. NO CAPS or HATS can be worn by either male or female students.
2. Only SCHOOL-RELATED PROPS are allowed.
3. The Union Grove High School Dress Code must be followed.
4. Must be VERTICAL in alignment – NO HORIZONTALS accepted!
5. Resolution needs to be 180 dpi or higher and at least 3 inches in height.
6. Color format should be CMYK or RGB.
7. File format should be JPEG.
Thank You for your cooperation!