Hold Parent Meeting
View WIAA Rules Meetings Video & Take Exams
Obtain med kit from trainer.
Expectations with assistant coaches
@ Parent Meeting you should:
1. Review Athletic Code with the parents.
2. Show Concussion Video from WIAA website to parents.
3. Introduce your rules/lettering policy/try-out procedure/general philosophy.
4. Give Parents a Practice Schedule or link where it can be found.
5. Talk about the Booster Club or find a member within your parents to promote the club.
6. Go over any anticipated fundraising.
7. Cover any special dates: Parent's Night, Senior Night, ect.
8. Explain the Chain of Command for issues and how to contact you and your assistant coaches.
Give to Dave Pettit before first game:
Complete Roster ( To be done on Rschool)
Bus Schedule ( To be done on transportation request forms)
Van Request (To be done online/ print off schedule)
Parent's Night Dates and any other special event dates.
Weightroom useage schedule
Call in Scores win or lose to local media
Make sure kids are attending class..look at Rose's report daily.
Before dismissing any players from team discuss with Mr. Pettit first.
Supervise your players while they are in the building after/before practices/games
Keep Rschool website up to date with roster/scores/standings.
Scout when appropriate.
End of Season:
Do a sit down evaluation with your assistants
Collect Uniforms/Equipment Give fine list to Mr. Pettit and Patti Halbach.
Put all large equipment away.
Evaluation with Mr. Pettit.