Registration is open for the 2022-2023 school year. Athletic and academic registration is open and online using the Skyward system.
Important things to note:
- The Skyward login link can be found in the menu, and on the homepage.
- Returning families will use their existing Skyward account.
- If you forgot your username or password, use the "forgot username/password" link on the Skyward login page.
- If you are new to UGHS, you will get set up at Fr. Orientation or the first day of school for your Skyward account.
- If you have more than one student attending, they will all appear in your Skyward account, and will need to be registered individually.
Athletic registration is within your Skyward account (new this year). Practice Permits can be picked up during the following dates & times:
- July 20, 27: 2pm-6pm
- July 21, 28: 7am-11am
- Beginning Aug. 1, Mondays & Thursdays 7am-3pm, Fridays 7am-1pm.
Bring in a copy of student physical if the one on file is dated April 1, 2021 or older.
Picture Day is August 17th.
All students in grades 9, 10, 11 should plan to come between noon-7pm on August 17 for their yearbook/ID picture. A make-up day will be October 11.
Have questions, or need assistance?
Contact the high school office, (262) 878-2434 during summer hours, Monday through Thursday 7am-3pm.